Discipline: Sprints & Hurdles
Coach: Bola Tafo’ou
- 60m – 7.93s (04/02/2107 Grinnell Indoor Invitational, Iowa USA)
- 60m Hurdles – 9.59s (23/01/2016 Cornell Indoor Invitational, Iowa USA)
- 100m – 11.98s (15/04/2017 WJC Darrel Gourley Open, Missouri USA)
- 100m Hurdles – 15.84s (21/03/2015 Ligue De Nouvelle Caledoni D’Athletisme, Noumea New Caledonia)
- 200m – 24.90s (04/04/2015 Easter National Championships, Suva Fiji)
Sisilia was only four years old when her dad passed away and since then she has been raised by her mum Akeneta Seavula but like every daughter, she wants to share her athletics joy and achievements with her dad. She conquered all obstacles through sheer hard work and the inspiration of growing up without a dad pushed her to come out of her comfort zone and create her legacy as an Olympian this is apart from the countless medals she won during her athletics career. Seavula had a colorful primary and secondary school athletics career and the highlight of her achievement was when she defeated her friend and ACS sprinter Elenoa Sailosi in the final of 100m senior girls in 2013. She has a personal best of 12.10s in the 100m which she ran at the 2015 Shop N Save Athletics Fiji Weekly Competition in her build up for the 2015 South Pacific Games in PNG, in that same competition Sisi also clocked a personal best of 24.90s in the 200m.