This page has links below to the various coaching resources issued by the IAAF in their aim to ensure a steady and sustainable policy of development of the sport of Athletics.
- Athletics and Physical Education in Schools (APES)
- Athletics and Physical Education in Schools (APES) is a manual that was compiled by Albert Miller and Henry Elder to help teachers and coaches provide programs that are interesting and beneficial for primary school students.
- Run! Jump! Throw!
- A publish by IAAF highlighting what coaches need and what new and experienced coaches around the world want – enough guidance to allow them to get on with their work and learn by doing. Run! Jump! Throw! does just that in an up-to-date, clear, user-friendly and practical format.
- Introduction to Coaching
- The official IAAF guide to coaching athletics.
- Kid’s Athletics Guide
- The IAAF Kids’ Athletics aims to introduce children to Athletics at a basic level.The program is not intended only for clubs and Member Federations but also for schools and all institutions who are interested in the well-being of children.