Following the Annual General Meeting on the 19th of September, 2019, Athletics Fiji elected a whole new set of Executives to lead the sport of Athletics for the next four years.
Eight of the 14 clubs attended the meeting and part of the AGM was the election of new office bearers. The new Executive Committee Members include:
- President – Filimoni Vuli Waqa
- Vice President – Joji Liga
- Secretary – Lilian Amasa
- Treasurer – Lewai Karavaki
- Chief Development Officer – Antonio Raboiliku
- Chief Technical Officer – Josaia Tuinamata
- Club Rep – Stanley Simpson
- Athlete Rep – Sisilia Seavula
Mr. Filimoni Vuli Waqa was also presented with the IAAF Plaque of Merit, for exemplary service to the cause of World Athletics within the Area Association activities, proposed by the area Associations.
By: Athletics Fiji (26/09/2019)